Context and needs
Both companies and company managers must take into account the fiscal impact of any strategic decision regarding reorganisation, growth, new locations or investment choices.
The complexity and weight of all types of taxation, whether they be direct taxation (including local) or indirect taxation require control, follow up and optimisation. Lastly, each taxpayer is periodically faced with enforcement and dispute issues with regard to tax law.
Areas of expertise
- Company and manager taxation (including Wealth Taxation)
- Asset optimisation and conveyance
- Taxation related to the development or establishment of French companies abroad and of foreign companies in France
- Expatriate and impatriate employee taxation
- Fiscal audits and optimisation of situations found in conventional tax law (Business taxation, VAT, direct local taxation)
- Assistance in terms of direct and indirect real estate taxation, to players in the area (leasing companies, builders, developers, users …)
- Local direct taxation (professional taxation, land tax, office tax)
- Tax inspections and disputes
PDGB has developed specific expertise in the banking, pharmaceutical, industrial and distribution areas.
The PDGB Process
PDGB participates in pre-tax planning by advising and managing companies and managers on taxation. PDGB participates later, during accounting inspections or ESFP inspections, in claims, tax settlement negotiation, and in tax dispute management.
The tax team conducts audits for acquisitions and reorganisation transactions. It also performs the services required to complete all resulting tax formalities and statements (such as approval application and so forth).
PDGB is acknowledged as one of the best law firms in France in the area of local taxation, including in the framework of audit assignments, property taxation and business taxation.